sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Personal data

Hi !

My name's Angie, my last name's Taborda. I'm 20 years old.
In the University I study medicine. I'm in 8 semester.


I'm single. I don't have boyfriend.
I'm from Puerto Berrio (Antioquia), but currently I live in a pension in Medellín.


In my home in Puerto Berrio there are 3 people, they're my father, my mother and my brother.
My Father's name is Roberto. He's 55 years old. He's taxi driver.
My Mother's name is María. She's 54 years old. She's housewife.
My Brother's name is Juan. He's 27 years old. He's salesman.


In Medellín I live in the neigborhood Campo Valdés with about 20 people. I never finish to meet all the people who live there.

I don't have pets.
In a normal day I study, I go to the university, I cook and I practice taekwondo.

On weekend I study, I cook, I listen to music and I go to out with friends.
I don't collect anything.
In my freetime I watch TV series and anime series.


My favorite color is purple.
I don't have favorite sport to play.
My ideal meal is sweet corn with milk cream, cheese and bacon.

My favorite TV shows are Friends, The big bang theory and The simpsons. My favorite movie is The wolf of Wall Street.

My favorite singers are Andrés Calamaro and Silvio Rodríguez and my favorite rockband is Coldplay. My favorites songs are Balada by Velandia, Camaleon by Fumaranda and Magic and Yellow by Coldplay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario